almost heaven West Viriginia
Blue Ridge Mountains ,Shenandoah river
Life is old there,older than the trees
Younger than the mountains .growing like a breeze
幾乎是天堂的西維吉尼亞
藍色山脊的群山,Shenandoah河
在那裡生命是古老的,比樹老、比群山年輕,和微風一起成長
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
All my mem'ries gather 'round her
Miner's lady ,stranger to blue water
dark and dusty painted on the sky
misty taste of moonshine, tear-drops in my eyes
我所有的回憶全是她
礦工的女人、沒見過藍海的人
陰暗的、佈滿灰塵的天空
月光的滋味是朦朧不清,我的眼眶充滿了淚滴
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
i hear her voice, in the morning hours she calls me
the radio reminds me of my home far away
and driving down the road i get a feeling
that i should have been home yesterday ,yesterday
我聽到她在清晨時分呼喚我的聲音
收音機使我想起遙遠的故鄉
開著車,讓我有種應該昨天就回去的感覺
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
p.s
ridge:n.屋脊,山脊,山脈、(狹長的)隆起部;(鼻)梁;田壟vt.使成脊狀;裝脊;作壟、vi.成脊狀
gather 'round :擁
miner:礦工
remind:提醒;使想起,使記起
Blue Ridge Mountains ,Shenandoah river
Life is old there,older than the trees
Younger than the mountains .growing like a breeze
幾乎是天堂的西維吉尼亞
藍色山脊的群山,Shenandoah河
在那裡生命是古老的,比樹老、比群山年輕,和微風一起成長
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
All my mem'ries gather 'round her
Miner's lady ,stranger to blue water
dark and dusty painted on the sky
misty taste of moonshine, tear-drops in my eyes
我所有的回憶全是她
礦工的女人、沒見過藍海的人
陰暗的、佈滿灰塵的天空
月光的滋味是朦朧不清,我的眼眶充滿了淚滴
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
i hear her voice, in the morning hours she calls me
the radio reminds me of my home far away
and driving down the road i get a feeling
that i should have been home yesterday ,yesterday
我聽到她在清晨時分呼喚我的聲音
收音機使我想起遙遠的故鄉
開著車,讓我有種應該昨天就回去的感覺
Country roads take me home
to the place I belong
West Virginia,mountain momma
take me home country roads
帶我回家吧,鄉間小路
回到屬於我的地方
西維吉尼亞,像母親一樣的山
帶我回去吧,鄉間小路
p.s
ridge:n.屋脊,山脊,山脈、(狹長的)隆起部;(鼻)梁;田壟vt.使成脊狀;裝脊;作壟、vi.成脊狀
gather 'round :擁
miner:礦工
remind:提醒;使想起,使記起